Monday, April 20, 2015

Calling all Hetalians: You HAVE to Read This!

Konbanwa, reader-sans!  Turtle-chan is here and still alive.  Life is painfully busy right now as usual.  *sigh*  But I only have a little less than a month of school left before I graduate, so maybe I'll be able to post more regularly over the summer.
Anyway, I found this amazing fanfic on Quotev and I HAD to share it with my fellow Hetalians.  It's called "The Hetalia CafĂ©" and it's a reader insert, but not like most other reader inserts (reference my Germany x Reader fic for what I'm talking about).  The storyline is very original, the writer gives wonderfully unique roles to the characters that fit their personalities to a T, and the writing itself is largely very good.  This is coming from a girl who has been told on countless occasions that she is a Grammar Nazi, by the by.  I'm only on chapter twelve, but I'm awestruck by the skill that has gone into this.  I love finding little gems like this in all of the mediocre fanfics out there.  Mine are among the mediocre, in my opinion.  This one could honestly be tweaked just a touch and be turned into a novel.  You can tell that the author has researched much of what she discusses to make it culturally authentic and it just makes me really happy!  If you like fanfictions, Hetalia, or both I'm going to have to ask you to read this.  I promise you won't regret it!
http://www.quotev.com/story/4250696/The-Hetalia-Cafe-Various-Countries-x-Reader/1/
Okay, that's all I have time for right now, but I'll try to get some more stuff written.  I seem to have contracted a case of writer's block, which is horribly depressing.  I'm working on getting over it.  I just haven't been inspired lately.  Oh, and since this Saturday is my school's prom and I will not be going this year (huzzah!) I'll probably try to do some sort of special post or something to celebrate my "me time."  I'll probably talk to you guys a little bit about my favorite song, which is shockingly romantic.  It seems appropriate, I guess.
Well, goodnight then and all that!  I'll catch you reader-sans later~!


- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment