Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Current Mood is Alice Cooper: School's Out!

Konbanwa!  Turtle-chan has two big announcements!  The first announcement is that today was Turtle-chan's last day of high school, so hopefully she will be able to post more regularly.  Gomen!
The second announcement is that Turtle-chan finally broke down and made a Quotev account.  *sigh*  I knew it would happen eventually...  Well, anyway, I am working on transferring some of my better pieces of writing over to Quotev, although I'm going to keep putting them on the blog first.  Quotev will have the nicer, edited versions of the stories and the blog will have the originals!  If you want to check out the edited versions and maybe give me some feedback so I can improve my writing, my Quotev username is Mellon Collie.  So far, I've only posted the first chapter of my Germany x Reader story which I FINALLY thought of a name for.  It's on Quotev as "Zuviel Liebe: Germany x Reader."  Yes, if you're familiar with Oomph! that is a reference to their song "Zuviel Liebe Kann Dich Töten".  They're my German muse, apparently...
That's all I have time for right now, but I'm working on a couple of stories still and I'm also transferring everything over to Quotev which doesn't allow me to copy and paste from Word like the blog does, so please bear with me and thanks for reading my stuff!  I'll catch you reader-sans later!


- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment