Sunday, May 17, 2015

So, I Got Hit on by a Drunken Scotsman...

Konbanwa!  So, I just got back from the last of the three graduation parties I was invited to today and I am SO TIRED!  I wasn't going to post about it, but I'm so exhausted that this seems funny: the first party was at church and we all tried to pretend everyone else wasn't there, the second party was full of people who don't like me and the girl who invited me didn't say a word to me the whole time we were there, and at the third party all of the adults were drunk.  Generally, I can't stand being around drunk people, but it was kind of funny watching these adults because the girl who invited me to that party is in a rock band, so they were all playing their instruments and the drunk adults were getting up and singing.  It was hysterical!  They also made me go up and perform, which was interesting, but it wasn't as nerve-wracking as I thought it would be since they were so drunk I don't think they knew what was going on.  I also got hit on by an extremely inebriated Scotsman, so I guess I can cross that off my bucket list :P  I don't know how to feel about that, actually.  On one hand, it's annoying and embarrassing to be flirted with, especially if you don't know the guy at all (and in this case, if he's probably at least five years older than you...), but on the other hand it's kind of nice because you kind of feel like "yay, maybe I'm not single because I'm undesirable or anything."  I don't know.  It's been a long time since I've been flirted with (like, almost a year and a half--essentially since I broke up with the last guy I dated), so I'm leaning more toward the uncomfortable side, but I'm also a little happy to know that guys don't think I'm unattractive or anything, I guess.  I guess it's just because it's been so long and guys used to hit on me all the time when I was younger.  Well, that and I've been a little worried my personality is scaring people--not just guys--away.  I don't do well with expressing my emotions and I'm painfully shy, so I end up acting a little too macho sometimes.  Either way, I feel a little more confident somehow, so I'm just going to run with it.
Anyway, I'm going to bed now.  I'm completely wiped out.  Still working on the story updates, but graduation is Tuesday night, so hopefully I'll be able to really get on it after that.  Goodnight!


- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment