Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Nail Art!

Konichiwa!  I'm back with more Halloween stuff for you guys!  I've decided to try out new Halloween nail art ideas and this one turned out pretty well, so I figured I'd share it.  Last week I did jack 'o lanterns, but it didn't turn out like I wanted it to because I did it in a rush, so I didn't take any pictures.  This week, it's candy corn because, well, I love candy corn!  Unfortunately, I set my colors out in the wrong order and I didn't notice until I had a whole hand done, so I just left them out of order.  I've seen candy corn in this order before anyway, so I'm not overly worried about it.  It just messes with my OCD... (>_<)
                                                                     
As usual, sorry about the small size.  I can't seem to ever make BlogSpot work properly for me!!!  You basically get the idea, though.  Also, I apologize if my grammar or spelling is bad today.  We had an assignment for AP Spanish in which we weren't permitted to speak in English for twenty-four hours, so I've been speaking and thinking in Spanish all day and English feels weird now!
Well, that's all I've got for today.  I'm probably going to do a few more nail art posts and a few food posts before this month is over with, and I'm working on a second installment of my fanfic, as well as maybe some other sort of gothic stories that I'll post before the end of the month.  If you're enjoying this, then you can look forward to it, and if you're not, then you probably won't want to visit the ROAD TO WOMANHOOD (I was shouting it...) until after either 31 October or maybe even 2 November, just to be safe!
I'll catch you guys later and remember to keep on rockin' and rollin'!
- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment