Saturday, October 25, 2014

Nail Art Mock 2: Nefarious Nekos

Konichiwa!  I am back again after being gone for over a week.  Sumimasen!  I hadn't intended to take a break from this, but I always forget that October is the month in which teachers seem to like to throw a bunch of assignments and homework at us all at once, so that's what I've been doing.  Also, I took the ACT today and the testing site was so cold I'm pretty sure I was about to get hypothermia!  Like, seriously, my hands were blue...  But enough of my complaining!  You guys are here for the Halloween stuff and that is what I shall give you!
This week's nail art was what I am going to call Nefarious Nekos because I can't find anything good for alliteration with "Kitties."  I guess I could call it Curious Cats, but that just doesn't sound as adorable.  You just can't beat Japanese for kawaii things.  Anyway, without further ado, here's a picture.  Please pardon the bad quality of the photo and my lack of painting skills.  There's a reason I only draw in pencil!
So yeah, there it is.  Once again, sorry it's so microscopic.  I seriously have no clue why I can't make pictures bigger.  It's either my computer, the website itself, or user error and it really could be any one of the three.
I've got a ton of other stuff I want to post because I haven't been on in a while, but I don't want to bombard you all at once.  I think I may end up posting twice tomorrow because my favorite anime recommendations youtuber has been doing a series of Halloween videos and his knowledge of the more obscure animes is much more expansive than my own and, well, he's absolutely hilarious.  Just giving you reader-sans a heads up before bestowing the awesomeness!
That's all for now.  Keep on rockin' and rollin'!  Only 6 more days until Halloween!!!!
- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment