Sunday, October 5, 2014

"It's More Important Than Christmas or Even My Birthday!"

Konichiwa, reader-sans!  I have returned from my lengthy hiatus and at just the perfect time!  Guess what time of year it is?  That's right, October!  And do you know what that means?  Halloween!!!
My favorite holiday EVER!  For a whole month I can wear skulls and bats and spiders and paint my nails black and orange and not have people freak out and call me emo!  Not that I really mind being called emo; emos are actually really cool people as a whole, but that's not the point.  The point is that I love Halloween and you guys will not be hearing the end of it until 1 November, but then you'll have to hear about the Day of the Dead, so you basically have to wait until 3 November before you're safe.


This is just one of the many ways that my inner Sunako Nakahara (The Wallflower) comes out.  The title of this post actually is one of her lines from the anime.  She got sick because of an incident that I will not spoil and she missed Halloween and got all depressed.  It's one of the best episodes in the series, obviously.  Anyway, I'm probably going to talk costuming, recipes, and horror anime/manga throughout the month unless my teachers decide they want to try to kill us again.  Exciting stuff, man, I know!  Bring on the nosebleeds!


That's all I've got for now.  I was mostly just letting you guys know that A.) I'm not dead, I've just been drowning in obligations and schoolwork and B.) It's Hallow-freaking-ween time!  I'll leave you all with this little bit of horror to kick off the season.  '80s hair metal Turtle-chan (and yes, I did dress like that the other day.  It was homecoming week and we had a decade day, so yes, I wore it to school)!  Sorry for the small size; BlogSpot hates me for some reason! (>.<)
                                                                     


Keep on rockin' and rollin'!


- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment