Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Band Feature: Blind Fool Love

Konichiwa!  Turtle-chan here with another band feature!  I was going to try to go in the order that I found them, but I'm just too excited about this one and I have to tell you about it.
Okay, so Blind Fool Love is an Italian emo band and oh my gosh are they good!  Its just three guys--one on guitar and vocals, one on bass, and one on drums--but they sound every bit as good as a larger band.  All of  their songs are in Italian, as far as I know, and it sounds really beautiful!
Some songs I'd recommend are:
- "Vampiro" <---- KYAAA!!!! is the best description I know of for that.  Love it!
- "La Strage Di Cupido"
- "I Viale D' Inverno"
- "Il Pianto"
- "Sarrano Giorni"
- Really just the whole La Strage Di Cupido album
Obviously, my favorite of their songs is "Vampiro" and it was the first one I heard.  I'm just going to put it out there right now that I've decided Italian is by far the best language to sing about vampires in.  It's dark and sexy and just beautiful.  It's all the things I love, basically.  And the singer's voice...  Just yes.  I think he may also be heterochromic (meaning he has two different colored eyes), but in everything but "Vampiro" he appears to have really, really dark brown eyes, so I'm not sure when he's wearing colored contacts.  I'm inclined to believe  that the dark brown is the contacts, just because I've never seen anyone with eyes that are naturally that dark, but I don't know.  If he really is a heterochrome, he has a pretty rare form of it--brown-blue.  I'll give you guys a picture to show you what I mean, but heterochromia is another thing that I just think looks really cool.
Okay, so now we can take a moment to admire the beauty.........  And the moment's over.  Yeah, heterochromia...
Well, before I start fangirling too much, I'm going to just leave you guys to the Italian awesomeness.  He does scream a little bit, but he sings almost all of the time.  I really do think you guys should look this band up.  I don't think you'll regret it.  My dad can't stand most of the music I listen to because he thinks that it's Satanic or something, but he really liked Blind Fool Love.  There needs to be more bands like this...
Well, I'll catch you reader-sans later!  I may just have another fanfic up my sleeve, as well.  Here's a hint: Doitsu. (^_-)  Sayonara!

- Turtle-chan.

1 comment:

  1. *starts singing*
    DENSO E CALDO รจ IL TUO SANGUE
    *dances around, annoying the balls out of everyone*

    ReplyDelete