Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Konbanwa!  Well, actually it's morning technically, but whatever!  Sorry I still haven't updated on either of my fanfics.  I'm currently experiencing a case of writers block coupled with ALL THE FEELS.  I finished Durarara!! last night and there's this huge, gaping hole in my soul...  Seriously, I don't know what to do with myself.  *sigh*  Fangirl problems, I know.  But they've announced a second season, so I will be made whole again.  Briefly.  Eventually.
Anyhow, I hope everyone had a good 2014 and an even better 2015.  To any high school seniors and their foreign counterparts who will be graduating in the spring, hang in there.  We're almost done!  To anyone who has been having a hard time lately for whatever reason, I promise things will get better eventually, but nothing will change unless you put forth the effort to make it change.  It's hard, but it's not impossible!
Well, that's all I've got for now.  I'm going to try to go to bed soon 'cause I'm tired for some reason :P  Happy new year! (^_^)


- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment