Saturday, December 27, 2014

Band Feature: Kerbera

Konbanwa!  I think this is my last band feature for now!  Huzzah!  This one is a pretty interesting one.  I'm not really sure what genre I should call it.  I guess I'll call it rock.  Like, alternative rock.
The lead singer, Seike, is from Sweden and was formerly in the visual kei (a Japanese style of music) band Seremedy, and they sing in English.  Nationality-ception!  Anyway, Kerbera has only been around since 2013, but Seike is also in the band Die/May which leans more toward visual kei.  Their music is overall pretty cool.  All of the metal in Seike's face makes me cringe with sympathy pain, but that's how I feel about pretty much all piercings.  I don't like pain!
Also, for some reason, the guy in the hat reminds me of Sebastian from Black Butler, so I always kind of have to laugh at the thought of Sebastian playing guitar in a rock band when I see him in their music videos!  The picture doesn't really show the full extent of Seike's  facial piercings, so here's a better one.
He also has a bunch of ear piercings and it all just looks really painful!  But anyway, here are a couple of songs you should listen to.  It's literally only a couple, but they have others.  These are just the two I like the most:
- "Inglorious"  <---- hands down the most gruesome music video I have ever seen.  It's awesome!
- "Counterpoints"
So yeah, that's all for now.  I'm working on another installment of my Hetalia fanfic, so there will be more Germany soon!  For now, shine bright like a Doitsu and I'll catch you reader-sans later!

- Turtle-chan

No comments:

Post a Comment