Sunday, November 23, 2014

Girl Talk: I Have a Confession to Make...

Konichiwa!  So, I've been working on this post for a while.  It's supposed to be kind of funny, even though I am kind of being serious.  What I'm about to post is a collage of pictures of men that I find very attractive.  Can you see any trends?  I'll give a list of who all is in it below the picture and then tell you the trends I've noticed.  Enjoy looking at the lovely faces, if it isn't too small!


Well dang, it looks like it's too tiny to see them all.  I'm not sure why the pictures on this blog hate me...
Anyway, I guess I'll tell you who is on there anyway, and you can probably tell at least one trend from the size it is now.  Also, you can look them up and get the full effect of each lovely visage! (^_-)  So, from top left to bottom right, here they are:
Akechi Mitsuhide (Sengoku Basara), Andy Biersack, Black Veil Brides (in it's entirety), Julius Montery (Alice in the Country of Hearts), Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin), Ashley Purdy, Chealytheninja (A.K.A. James Cheal), Gilbert Nightray (Pandora Hearts), Tasuku Kurosaki (Dengeki Daisy), Claude Faustus (Black Butler), Gerard Way, Kijin Kou (The Story of Saiunkoku), Oswald/ Glen Baskerville (Pandora Hearts), Kyoya Ootori (Ouran High School Host Club), Legato Bluesummers (Trigun), Levi/ Glen Baskerville (Pandora Hearts), Maeda Keiji (Sengoku Basara), Rain Jewlett (Immortal Rain), Reishin Hong (The Story of Saiunkoku), Ren Tsuruga (Skip-Beat!), Onision, Sebastian Bach, Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler), Undertaker (Black Butler), Sakujun Sa (The Story of Saiunkoku), Seiran Shi (The Story of Saiunkoku), Tom Keifer, Vash the Stampede (Trigun), Reino and the blonde guy whose name I can't remember from Vie Ghoul (Skip-Beat!), Vincent Nightray (Pandora Hearts), Shuuei Ran (The Story of Saiunkoku), William T. Spears (Black Butler), Yukimura Sanada (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Date Masamune (Sengoku Basara), Howl (Howl's Moving Castle), Xerxes Break (Pandora Hearts), Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater), Haji (Blood+), Ichinose Tokiya (Uta no Prince-sama), Justin Law (Soul Eater), L Lawliet (Death Note), Len Tsukimori (La Corda d'Oro), Masato Hijirikawa (Uta no Prince-sama), Mifune (Soul Eater), Natsume Asahina (Brothers Conflict), PelleK, Satsuke Shinomiya (Uta no Prince-sama), Shuu Sakamaki (Diabolik Lovers), Spirit Albarn (Soul Eater), Subaru Sakamaki (Diabolik Lovers), Azuza and Tsubaki Asahina (Brothers Conflict), Subaru Asahina (Brothers Conflict), Yusuke Asahina (Brothers Conflict)
So, that's somewhat overwhelming, but I'll tell you the patterns I have personally discovered.  The first is obvious: I apparently prefer anime guys and emo/metal band members to normal guys. (:P)  Number two is also pretty obvious: LONG HAIR!!!!!!!  Ah, I love long hair on guys!  And eyeliner, too, if they can pull it off!  Number three: musical talent.  Most of the guys listed are musicians of some sort (even several of the anime guys).  Music is life, man!  Number four: the strong silent type. Yeah, the three guys I've dated have all been basically really girly in some shape form or fashion while also managing to be jerks.  I'm not going to get into that, but I think why I like shojo anime so much is because the guys actually act like men, but they're also kind and sensitive toward the girl they like.  For whatever reason, I like that.  Number five: I apparently have a thing for the crazies as far as anime goes.  A lot of those guys are really hot but super crazy and/or evil.  I don't know what it is (well, except for in the case of the Undertaker...  He's got gorgeous hair and gorgeous eyes!)...  Number six: I apparently have a thing for samurai.  I count four guys out of all of those that are samurai or are associated with samurai.  By the way, did anyone notice I put Yukumura Sanada and Date Masamune next to each other?  Hee hee!  Number seven: I have proven that I will watch crappy anime just for the art style and/or attractive men.  I hate to admit it, but it's true...  That's what happened with Diabolik Lovers and Brothers Conflict...  I had a couple of guys I liked the look and personality of in both, so I watched the whole series...  *sigh* Turtle-chan is a bit ashamed...  And finally, number eight: MEGANES!!!  I'm just saying, meganes are awesome in anime!  I love how calm and collected they are and how they basically always keep the group they're involved with in check.  It's just great!
But yeah, that's pretty much all I have time for.  If you liked the look of any of these guys, I'd totally recommend watching any of the anime except for Diabolik Lovers and Brothers Conflict, but I'd recommend the later over the former because it sort of had a storyline.  Unless you're into weird erotica.  Then, those two are perfect!  Actually, I'm not sure if I should call them echi or hentai... (O.o)
Oh, and my favorite character ever in anything I have ever read or seen is on there.  Xerxes Break.  My anime crush for ever and ever!  But seriously, the dude's bad a**.  I'd recommend reading Pandora Hearts over watching the anime.  Break's voice actor is really good but the story is not so much, comparatively.  Also, for the romantics out there, I'd totally read Dengeki Daisy.  It's super sweet.  And if you want a good story to completely rip your heart out and trample all over it, read Immortal Rain.  I'm not spoiling it any further because I want you to feel the same amount of pain as I did when you finish the last volume!  It's one of those mangas that you just don't want to finish because it's too good, but you do because you want to know what happens.  Tokyopop rules!
So yeah, I'm getting sleepy and delirious, so I'm going to go to bed now before I say something stupid.  Or more stupid than what I've been saying!  Hope you got a laugh or two out of this and maybe you've found a new anime or manga to try.  If you did, I hope you enjoy it!  Catch you reader-sans later!  Goodnight!

- Turtle-chan

P.S. Pardon any spelling errors on there, or if I screwed a name up completely.  I did it all off of the top of my head while sleepy! (>.<)



No comments:

Post a Comment