Saturday, November 15, 2014

Here's One for the Romantics! - Part 2

Konbanwa!  I'm back again tonight with more of that Black Butler Seven in Heaven thing I posted about last time.  I'm going to try to get the last three characters in and I may start a new Seven in Heaven for another anime.  Who knows!  This has actually been more fun to write than I had thought it would be.  I think Claude's might be my best one, though.
On a random side note, if you've never been the third (or higher) wheel before, count yourself lucky.  It has been a while since I've consented to go with a couple to see a movie or whatever and I went with my friend and her boyfriend to see Big Hero 6 tonight.  The movie was adorable and I'd highly recommend watching it, but I was extremely uncomfortable the entire time and I may as well have just gone to see it by myself.  If you're okay with being largely ignored and the potentiality of seeing your friend all over his or her significant other, then you'll be fine being the third wheel, but I fall under the category of people who are NOT okay with it. Never again shall I third wheel for her.  Her parents can make her take someone else to serve as a chaperone!  That's all my ranting for tonight.  Sorry, just had to put that out there. It was bothering me a lot!
Anywho, here you go, reader-sans!  You're getting pretty lucky tonight!  Your gents of the evening are the Undertaker (my personal favorite, although I don't know if any fangirls will like what I've done with his personality...), Grell (the flaming fangirl/boy incarnate), and William T. Spears (the hot, uptight megane).  Enjoy!


- Turtle-chan




Undertaker:


                I finally get tired of trying to find the Undertaker.  He’s probably got at least a hundred coffins hidden around the house by now anyway, so I decide to go harass some of my other guests.  I notice you trying to slip out the door and I run up and grab your arm.


                “Oh no you don’t, (y/n)!  Get your butt back in here.  You’re here to have fun,” I tell you, dragging you inside.


                "Turtle-chan, I’m bored,” you complain.  “There’s nobody interesting here at all and I’d rather just go sit in a dark, quiet place.”


                Little did you know that this would give me a brilliant idea.  “Sure!  Here, I know just where to take you,” I chirp, leading you toward a closet.  “Look, it’s nice and dark and if the door is closed then you can’t hear the rest of the party going on!”


                Your eyes light up and you go inside.  “OH!  This is nice, Turtle-chan !” you exclaim.  “Can I stay here?”


                “Yep!  Before you get too comfortable, though, I need you to let me borrow something of yours, okay?”


                You look a little suspicious, but you take off your black flower hairpin and hand it to me, brushing your bangs back now that they aren’t held in place by the clip.  “What do you need it for?” you ask warily.


                “You’ll see,” I singsong, dancing out of the way and closing the closet door behind me.


                I go and collect items from all of the other girls and toss them into a pillowcase.  After that, I send all of the girls off into closets or small rooms.


                With the girls safely stowed away, I collect all of the guys and shout out,” SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN, EVERYBODY!!!  PICK AN ITEM AND I’LL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO!!!!”


                There is a collective groaning from the men, except for Alois who seems a little too excited and the Undertaker who is chuckling crazily as usual.  Wonder where he popped up from?  Grell keeps whining about someone trying to steal his Sebas-chan from him and I restrain myself from slapping him.


                Once everyone gets their items, I go around and lead them to the right girls.  I purposely save your item for last, curious about who you got.  By the time I’m down to the last man, I’m bursting with excitement.  At first, I don’t see anyone in the room at all, but I hear creepy laughing and I know exactly who you got.  I walk over to the corner of the room where the Undertaker has placed a coffin and open it up to see him lying inside laughing to himself.


                “Hello, Turtle-chan,” he says, grinning broadly as he sits up in the coffin.


                “Hello, Undertaker,” I respond, waiting for him to get up.


                He stands and looks down at me, still grinning.  “So, what do I need to do?  I got a delightful hairclip and I do believe I need to return it,” he tells me.


                “Yep.  I’ll take you to its owner.  I’m sure you’ll get along well.  She’s really funny,” I tell him as we walk toward your closet.  When we get there, I open the door just enough for him to slip inside and then I shut it behind him.


                “SEVEN MINUTES!!!” I shout from the door, then I leave you two to your own devices.


                You’ve been sitting down in the corner enjoying the peace and quiet, but then you hear someone sit down beside you and start chuckling.


                “I believe I have your hairpin, miss,” a whimsical male voice tells you, still laughing.


                “Oh, thanks,” you respond, reaching out to find the clip.


                “I shall do it,” the guy says.  You feel him brush your bangs back and put the clip back in, keeping your hair out of your face again.


                “Thanks,” you say again, thinking that you might have gotten lucky and wouldn’t have to worry about what kind of game Mellon Collie had forced you into.


                You were wrong.  You feel a long nail brush against your face and an arm wrap around your waist.  “Don’t scream,” the male voice says close to your ear.  You feel a pair of lips on your cheek and then in the hollow of your jaw.


                “What are you doing?” you ask nervously, finally realizing what game you were stuck playing.


                The man doesn’t answer, but continues tracing a line of kisses down your neck, all the way to your collarbone.  He slips his long-fingered hand up your shirt and starts tracing patterns on your stomach with his long nails.  It tickles and you laugh without meaning to.  You feel him smile against your neck.


                “Maybe you are fun, after all,” he says quietly.


                “What do you mean?” you ask breathlessly, trying to decide if you’re enjoying what he’s doing or if you want to slap him.


                You don’t get an answer.  Instead, he turns your head and plants a kiss on your lips.  “You’d look beautiful as a corpse,” he tells you, slowly turning your whole body to face him.  He runs his fingers through your hair and kisses the ends.


                You gulp, feeling panic rising in your gut.  “Stop,” you breathe.  “I don’t want to do this.  No more.”


                He chuckles again, but darkly.  “Sorry, dearie.  I’m not stopping just because of your feelings,” he growls, pushing his hair out of his face.


                You’re night vision is pretty good and it looks like he’s smirking at you.  You back up against the wall and he slams his hands against the wall on either side of you.  You feel afraid, but you also kind of want him to kiss you again.  He obliges.


                He crushes his lips to yours and forces his tongue into your mouth.  You throw your arms around his neck and pull him closer to you.  He cups your head in one hand and lowers you onto the ground with him on top of you.  You’re really getting into it, but the door opens all of a sudden.


                You both squint against the light and you hear someone shrieking,” UNCLEAN!!!!” over and over again.


                I come running.  I’d forgotten Ashgela had a bad habit of crashing parties to do this sort of thing when I had a bunch of demons and shinigami over.  “Darn it, Ash/Angela!  Get out of my house right now!” I shout as I reach the closet.


                The rest of the gang is right behind me, but we all come up short upon seeing what Ashgela saw.  You and the Undertaker are both on the ground with him straddling you.  He is looking down at you with green eyes full of passion and his hair is pushed back.  So how do we react?  Well, I squeal and cover my eyes blushing, but feel jealous of you on the inside.  Sebastian and Ciel completely ignore you two (though Ciel does seem to be blushing) and proceed to glare at Ashgela with disgust.  Alois gets excited and starts jumping up and down shouting,” ME NEXT!!  ME NEXT!!”  Claude, of course, looks the same as always—emotionless.  Grell has been fangrelling for the past several minutes and hanging off of poor Sebastian.  William just stands there with his usual look of disapproval and pushes his glasses up on his nose.


                The Undertaker smirks at all of us and you look away, embarrassed.  “Can we get a little privacy here?” he asks.  He doesn’t wait for an answer before shutting the door, though.


                Ashgela is still screaming about how it needs to purify you guys and I’ve had enough of it.  I turn to William T. Spears.  “William, is there anything we can do about that thing?” I ask him.


                He pushes his glasses up.  “Unfortunately, it would be too costly to attempt to attack an angel.  The shinigami will not interfere,” he responds smartly.


                “Do not worry, young mistress,” Sebastian says, bowing.  “A Phantomhive butler who cannot complete a task as simple as this is not worth his salt.”


                “Thanks, Sebastian!” I chirp.


                We all leave the room and let Sebastian do what he’s doing.  In the closet, you and the Undertaker come up for air for a moment.  “I never told you my name, did I?  Just call me the Undertaker,” he tells you.


                “I’m (y/n),” you say.  He kisses your neck and you struggle to hold in a moan of pleasure.


                “Let it out.  I like being able to hear it,” Undertaker whispers, kissing you again.


                None of the rest of us goes into that part of the house for the rest of the night for fear of what we’ll find there.  Who knows what you guys got up to…  I guess you can leave that up to your imagination!




Grell:


                I finally get tired of trying to find the Undertaker.  He’s probably got at least a hundred coffins hidden around the house by now anyway, so I decide to go harass some of my other guests.  You’re standing over to the side, people watching.  So basically, you’re checking out all the guys.  I can’t help but shake my head, but I do understand where you’re coming from.  There are some damn sexy men here!


                “Hey, (y/n)!” I chirp.


                You glance over at me and then back at the guys.  I notice you’re staring at Grell and Sebastian.  “Hey, Tur-tan.  Who’s the redhead?  Is that even a guy?” you ask me, squinting your eyes a little.


                I laugh.  “Yeah, he’s a guy, but only anatomically.  I’m pretty sure he’s gay.  He’s obsessed with poor Sebastian over there.  His name’s Grell,” I tell you.


                You nod.  “Hm, he’s pretty.  I honestly couldn’t tell if he was a guy or girl.  He’s got good taste in guys, at least,” you say thoughtfully.


                “Yeah, I guess,” I say, glancing around again for Undertaker one more time.  Then I have an idea.


                “Hey, (y/n).  You wanna play Seven in Heaven?” I ask you.


                You turn to me with wide eyes and your mouth shaped into an “O.”  I can almost see the anime sparkles surrounding you.  “OMG, YES!!!” you shout excitedly.


                “Yay!  Okay, give me something of yours and then go into that closet over there,” I tell you, pointing out the closet.


                You reach into your clutch bag and pull out a tube of red lipstick.  “Here you go!  Get me somebody good,” you say, shooting me a wink and the rock and roll sign as you skip over to the closet.


                “I’ll try,” I laugh after you before going to get the others.


                I go and collect items from all of the other girls and toss them into a pillowcase.  After that, I send all of the girls off into closets or small rooms.


                With the girls safely stowed away, I collect all of the guys and shout out,” SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN, EVERYBODY!!!  PICK AN ITEM AND I’LL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO!!!!”


                There is a collective groaning from the men, except for Alois who seems a little too excited and the Undertaker who is chuckling crazily as usual.  Wonder where he popped up from?  Grell keeps whining about someone trying to steal his Sebas-chan from him and I restrain myself from slapping him.


                Once everyone gets their items, I go around and lead them to the right girls.  I purposely save your item for last, curious about who you got.  By the time I’m down to the last man, I’m bursting with excitement.  I see a shock of red and my stomach drops.  Aw, crap.  Grell spins around to face me.


                “Hello, Tur-tan!  Is it my turn now?” he asks me, holding up your lipstick.


                “Yep.  I’ll take you to her right now,” I respond, leading the way.


                “I wish I’d gotten Sebas-chan…  I don’t want anyone but him,” Grell complains as we approach.


                “Well, you never know, Grell.  Maybe you and (y/n) will be friends,” I tell him, kind of worried he’ll insult you.


                I open the door to the closet and let him slip in.  “SEVEN MINUTES, YOU GUYS!!!  HAVE FUN!!!” I shout as I leave.


                You’re sitting on the floor, but you stand up once you hear the boy come in.  You’re excited and you hope it’s one of those guys dressed in suits.  They were sexy.


                “Can I have my lipstick back?” you ask in your sweetest voice.


                “Sure.  You have great taste in color, (y/n)-chan,” a high voice says.


                “Thanks!  You know my name, but I don’t know yours.  Who are you?” you ask brightly.


                “Grell Sutcliff,” he responds.


                You clap a hand to your mouth, careful not to smudge your lipstick.  Of course you’d get the gay guy.  Of all the bad luck!


                He breaks into your silent despair with a question.  “Hey, (y/n)-chan?  Do you mind if I try some of your lipstick on?” he asks you.


                “Oh, sure!  I bet it would look great on you,” you tell him, fishing around for the tube.


                Apparently that’s not what he had in mind, though, because all of a sudden he’s kissing you with soft, open lips and you’re kissing him back.


                “Mmm,” you say.  He’s one hell of a kisser.


                You pull back after a while and Grell says,” Well, that was nice.  I do believe I may like women after all.”


                You blush a little and he brushes a finger against your cheek.  “You look good in red, my dear,” he tells you and you notice that his voice seems a little deeper.


                “I want my lipstick back,” you tease, pulling him toward you by the ribbon around his neck.


                You hear him laugh as he wraps his arms around you and you wrap your arms around his neck.  He bends down to kiss you and you kiss him back wholeheartedly.  He’s gentle with you, but passionate, and he holds you like you’re going to break at any minute.


                After the two of you pull away from the kiss, you rest your head against his chest and he runs his fingers through your hair.


                “Why do you like red so much, Grell?” you murmur.


                He kisses the top of your head.  “Red is the color of fiery passion and I am flaming… for you” he whispers.


                You feel yourself blushing again and you bury your face in his chest.  You hear him laugh softly and he holds you tighter.  “Women are so different from men.  You’re so delicate I’m afraid I’m going to break you…  And you’re so soft and warm and you smell so nice.  It’s like your body fits perfectly with mine.  That’s never happened for me with men,” he muses.


                You love how open he is, even if it is a little embarrassing sometimes.  You’re about to tell him so when I shout out,” YOUR SEVEN MINUTES IS UP!!!  COME ON OUT!!!”


                You both sigh and you look up at him.  There is an unspoken communication between the two of you and you share one more kiss before opening up the door and coming out.  Grell wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you toward him.  You look up at him and smile.


                My jaw hits the floor and I’m rendered speechless for the first time in my life.  “Wait a second,” Alois says.  “I thought you guys said he was gay?”


                “We thought so too,” Ciel says, glancing at Sebastian who initially looked surprised but now looks rather pleased.


                “Nope, I’m not gay.  I like women, too,” Grell responds happily, smiling down at you.


                The rest of us just kind of stand there silently in shock, staring at you two.  Claude says nothing and stands there like a stone.  William T. Spears pushes his glasses up on his nose.  “Well, it’s about time that oversized child decided to grow up.  You have done a good deed today, (y/n), if you manage to make him do his work properly,” he tells you emotionlessly.


                The two of you walk off and spend the rest of the evening talking or dancing or kissing or a combination of any of the previously mentioned.  It was sweet, but also really weird because we’d never seen Grell even remotely act like a man.  Apparently the power of love really can accomplish anything.  What none of us mentioned, however, was that fact that you were both wearing your red lipstick… ;)


 


William T. Spears:


                I finally get tired of trying to find the Undertaker.  He’s probably got at least a hundred coffins hidden around the house by now anyway, so I decide to go harass some of my other guests.  You’re leaning against a wall reading a textbook for school.  I sigh and shake my head as I walk over to you.


                “Hey, (y/n).  You’re supposed to be having fun here, not doing homework!” I tell you with exasperation.


                You glance up at me from behind your book before looking back down at it.  “I don’t believe in wasting time,” you answer.


                That’s so typical of you, but it still drives me crazy.  “Come on, (y/n).  Can you take a break for a few minutes to play a game with me?” I ask you.


                You sigh and close the book after marking the page.  “What do you want, Turtle-chan?” you ask.


                “Just one game.  That’s all.  Then, you can do whatever you want to and I won’t bother you,” I tell you.  “Can you handle just one game?”


                “Fine, if I have to,” you say resignedly, pinching the bridge of your nose between your thumb and index finger.


                “Yay!  Okay, I need to borrow something of yours, then.  Something kind of small, if you please,” I say, glancing at the textbook with disgust.


                You seem to think for a moment before handing me a crisp white handkerchief.  I take it and say,” Okay, great.   Now, go wait in that room over there until I come for you!”


                You go over to the closet and go inside, looking disgusted, and I run off to get all of the others, hoping I can get you to loosen up a bit.


                I go and collect items from all of the other girls and toss them into a pillowcase.  After that, I send all of the girls off into closets or small rooms.


                With the girls safely stowed away, I collect all of the guys and shout out,” SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN, EVERYBODY!!!  PICK AN ITEM AND I’LL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO!!!!”


                There is a collective groaning from the men, except for Alois who seems a little too excited and the Undertaker who is chuckling crazily as usual.  Wonder where he popped up from?  Grell keeps whining about someone trying to steal his Sebas-chan from him and I restrain myself from slapping him.


                Once everyone gets their items, I go around and lead them to the right girls.  I purposely save your item for last, curious about who you got.  By the time I’m down to the last man, I’m bursting with excitement.  He’s tall and wears a black suit.  He checks a pocket watch as I’m coming in.


                “I don’t have time for this silliness,” he mutters, pushing up his glasses with irritation.


                “Umm… Hey, William.  What did you get?” I ask cautiously.  He’s glaring at me with those really bright green shinigami eyes of his and it’s totally freaking me out.


                “A handkerchief.  White.  Please return it to its owner for me,” he says with irritation.


                “Sorry, Will.  You’ve gotta give it to her yourself.  Here, I’ll take you to her,” I tell him, leading the way and hoping he doesn’t whip out his garden shears on me.


                He sighs but follows me and I try, unsuccessfully, to make conversation.  “I think you guys will get along, Will.  You have very similar personalities,” I say.


                He doesn’t answer, but it doesn’t matter because we’re at the closet and he’s your problem now.  I shove him inside and lock the door.  “SEVEN MINUTES!!!” I shout as I run away, hoping he doesn’t try the doorknob.


                That’s the first thing he does, actually.  He jiggles the knob and curses under his breath when it won’t move.  You stand up and lean against the corner of the closet.  “Oh, so I’m not alone in here, I see.  She fooled you as well, I presume?” you say in a condescending tone.


                “Actually, no.  I am here on business to supervise a colleague who is on suspension at the moment,” a man’s voice responds sharply.


                You feel a little offended at his tone.  “Well it would seem you’re not doing a very good job of it, sir.  As far as I am aware, there are only two of us in this closet and I’m certainly not your colleague,” you respond.


                “Quite true,” he agrees.  You hear him jiggling the doorknob again.


                “She won’t let us out until she’s ready, you know.  This is probably one of her little matchmaking games she loves so much.  I’m not giving her what she wants, though,” you say pointedly.


                “An admirable sentiment that I happen to share, miss,” he responds.  “As we shall be stuck in here for a while longer, I may as well introduce myself.  I am William T. Spears.  And you?”


                “(y/n).  I would say it’s a pleasure to meet you, but I’m not sure that it is,” you respond.


                You hear a brief chuckle from William.  “Your honesty is refreshing, (y/n),” he tells you.


                “I believe it is my best trait, aside from my intelligence,” you inform him, then you sigh.  “If only there were more light in here.  I really was trying to study before Turtle-chan locked me in here.”


                “Alas, I wished to do some work myself, but I find we share a similar problem.  While I have excellent night vision, it would seem that Turtle-chan has taken my book from me,” he says with irritation.


                You sit down in the corner and stare into the darkness in boredom.  “Do you mind if I join you?” William asks you.  You can vaguely sense him standing near you.


                “Why not.  Be careful, though.  You sound like you’re kind of tall and this is a small room,” you warn.


                “Thank you.  I will keep that in mind,” he says.  You hear a rustling as he sits down and you feel a somewhat large arm pressed against yours.  “Hm.  My apologies, madam.  It would seem there is just barely enough room for the two of us.  Shall I stand again?”


                “No, it’s alright.  Just don’t try anything,” you respond sharply.  You can feel the heat from his body through your clothes.


                “Perish the thought.  Such tomfoolery is beneath me,” he assures you.


                You sit in silence for several minutes.  In those minutes, you find yourself acutely aware of his proximity and how warm his arm is.  You’re embarrassed and angry that you are even remotely thinking of allowing the unthinkable to happen.  You swore that you would have your vengeance on me by not doing what I wanted you to, but you can’t deny that you’re curious what it would feel like to hold a man’s hand or to be kissed.


                “Ah, Miss (y/n),” William says suddenly.  “I believe I have forgotten to return your handkerchief.”


                “Oh, thank you, Mr. Spears,” you reply, a little startled.  You’d forgotten completely about your handkerchief.


                You reach out to retrieve it and your hand brushes against William’s.  You blush and quickly jerk away.  “I’m sorry,” you say.  At the same time, William says,” I apologize.”


                You both laugh a little before lapsing back into silence.  It isn’t long, however, before you feel William’s large hand envelop your own and his long fingers lace through yours.  “I apologize,” he murmurs.  “It would seem that my self control is not as strict as I had previously thought.  Please, allow me this digression.”


                You clasp his hand back and lean against him a little bit.  “Only if you’ll allow me mine,” you reply quietly.


                “But of course,” he tells you and his cold voice seems warmer somehow.


                You sit like that for a while and you realize your head has drifted to his shoulder.  He turns his head and rests his chin on your head.  You snuggle in closer, burying your face in his neck.  You feel a tremor run through his body and his grip tightens on your hand.  You’re about to pull away when he speaks to you again.


                “(y/n), may I be so bold as to ask one more thing of you?” he says in a hoarse voice.


                “I suppose,” you respond quietly.


                “May I please kiss you?”


                You pull away from him and squint into the darkness, trying to find his face.  “Yes,” you whisper.


                With his free hand, William searches in the dark and finds your face.  He plants a kiss on your nose, your cheek, and then he finally makes it to your mouth.  The kiss is brief but gentle and satisfying, conveying all of the emotions that the two of you can’t express with words.  After you break apart, William rests his forehead against yours, both of you trying to regulate your breathing and slow your heart rates.


                I ruin the moment as I am so good at doing by shouting at the door,” THE SEVEN MINUTES IS UP!!!  YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!!”  I unlock the door.


                William squeezes your hand tighter and plants a soft kiss on your forehead.  “Thank you, (y/n),” he whispers to you.  Then, he pulls you to your feet, gives your hand a final squeeze, and then lets go.  He opens the door and walks out in front of you.


                We’re all standing there, waiting to see if anything had happened with the most prudish two guests at the party.  We all feel a little disappointed when you and William come out looking annoyed as usual.


                William adjusts his glasses and glares at me.  “Locking the door was completely unnecessary,” he says disapprovingly.  I see you nod in agreement.


                “Eh,” I say, shrugging.  “Sooo, what did you two get up to in there?”


                You both glance at each other briefly, but your faces remain impassive.  I do think I detect a certain glint in your eyes and a softening in William’s.  Interesting.  You end up responding.  “Nothing happened.  We discussed how neither of us wished to be there and how you were cutting into our work time,” you inform me.


                Alois and Grell seem disappointed.  Ciel and Sebastian remain impassive.  Claude probably wasn’t even paying attention.  The Undertaker snickers behind me, but that’s normal for him.  I look at you two suspiciously, but let it drop.


                Later that night I see you lend your handkerchief to William to clean his glasses with and his hand lingers a little too long on your own.  You both seem to stick close to each other as well.  A hand rests on my shoulder and I look up to see the Undertaker.


                “Hee hee!  I’m surprised no one else has noticed it yet,” he says, giggling as he watches you and William.


                “They were totally lying about what they did in the closet,” I say, crossing my arms and grinning.


                “Indeed,” Undertaker agrees.


                What happened after that, I don’t know, but you should since it happened to you! I hope you and William are very happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment