Friday, November 14, 2014

Here's One for the Romantics! - Part 1

Alright, reader-sans.  If any of you are romantics or enjoy reading romance or fanfictions, this is the post for you!  I am currently trying to teach myself to write romance, so I'm starting out easy using anime characters whose personalities kind of lend themselves to romance anyway.  Any guesses as to what I used?  You probably have a couple, but I'll confirm it for you.  I used Black Butler, also known as Kuroshitsuji (sorry if my spelling is wrong...)!  I just love the Black Butler guys!  I mean, they're all so pretty, but they abound with character flaws (for Heaven's sake, two are demons, three are shinigamis, two are spoiled rich kids, and one's a gender-confused fallen angel!), so basically it's the perfect anime to start with for this sort of thing.  I'm going to have to split this up into several posts, but that's just because I'm so verbose and because there are so many guys to choose from!
What I ended up doing was one of those Seven Minutes in Heaven scenarios.  Yes, I know it's cliché, but it really does offer good opportunities for writing romance and mild erotica (and by erotica, I don't mean anything explicit; I refuse to write that sort of thing).  Anyway, I ended up using most of the main male characters, but not Alois or Ciel because they're too young and I just can't stand them.  I also didn't use Ash/Angela because he/she disgusts and annoys me as well.  By the way, Ash/Angela does make an appearance, but I refer to it as "Ashgela."  It's what my brother and I have been calling it because of that scene in the last episode of season 1 where it was both Ash and Angela at the same time and it was really disturbing.
So, just to set the scene before I fling you guys into the story, it's the typical Seven in Heaven scenario: there's a party at my place and I've invited you and all of the guys over.  I'm trying to set you up with one of the guys because of some sort of character flaw of your own and so we play the game.
That's pretty much all you need to know.  I'm giving you Claude and Sebastian in this post, since they're obviously the fan favorites.  In later posts, I'll start giving you the other guys as well.  The stories were designed to be like a personality quiz result, so I'm sorry if the writing style disturbs you.  By the way, this is your warning: there is a fair amount of what could be considered by some to be yandere behavior.  If that's something that concerns you, then I'd recommend that you read no further.  Hope you enjoy!  I'll also probably try to do a Soul Eater one as well, and maybe even Pandora Hearts if I'm feeling adventurous.  We'll just see how this goes first, though.


- Turtle-chan






Claude:


I finally get tired of trying to find the Undertaker.  He’s probably got at least a hundred coffins hidden around the house by now anyway, so I decide to go harass some of my other guests.  You’re standing all alone by the punchbowl, inspecting the rest of the party with disdain.  I come up to you and say,” Hi, (y/n)!  Enjoying the party?”


                You turn your head slightly to look at me and say,”It’s fine, I guess.  I’m not really a people person, though.”


                I sigh.  You’re darn right you’re not a people person.  That was the whole point of getting you to come to the party in the first place.  I was trying to get you to let loose and get outside of your comfort zone for once.  While pondering how to do that, I come up with a great idea.


                “Hey, can I borrow that ring of yours?” I ask you, pointing at the small, ankh –shaped ring on your index finger.


                “Yeah, I guess,” you respond dully, taking the ring off and handing it to me.  “What do you need it for?”


                I grin devilishly.  “You’ll see!”   And with that, I run off into the crowd.


                I go and collect items from all of the other girls and toss them into a pillowcase.  After that, I send all of the girls off into closets or small rooms.


                With the girls safely stowed away, I collect all of the guys and shout out,” SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN, EVERYBODY!!!  PICK AN ITEM AND I’LL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO!!!!”


                There is a collective groaning from the men, except for Alois who seems a little too excited and the Undertaker who is chuckling crazily as usual.  Wonder where he popped up from?  Grell keeps whining about someone trying to steal his Sebas-chan from him and I restrain myself from slapping him.


                Once everyone gets their items, I go around and lead them to the right girls.  I purposely save your item for last, curious about who you got.  By the time I’m down to the last man, I’m bursting with excitement.  He’s very tall and impeccably dressed in a formal black suit.  He has neat black hair and he pushes his glasses up further on his nose as he watches me approach.  His eyes are somewhere between hazel and gold and his skin is very fair.  Perfect.


                “Hey, Claude!  You mind showing me your item?” I ask him as I approach.


                He looks at me emotionlessly and holds out your ring which looks impossibly tiny in his large gloved hand.  “Yes, madam,” he says in a soft, deep voice.


                “Alright, let’s go.  I’m sure you and this girl will get along swimmingly,” I chirp, leading the way.


                Claude follows behind me, staring impassively ahead.  The heels of his shoes click with each step and I’m starting to have my doubts that you  two will even exchange so much as a greeting in the seven minutes.  But, what’s done is done, and my plan could still work yet!  I open the door to the closet just enough for him to slip inside and then I shut the door behind him.


                “Seven minutes!” I singsong from outside the door.  Then, I leave you two to your own devices.


                You’re leaning against the back wall of the closet with your arms crossed.  You can feel someone else’s presence in the room with you, but you’re not about to make the first move.  You do kind of want your ring back, though.


                “Your ring, miss,” a deep voice says beside you.


                You turn your head, forgetting you can’t see anything in the dark closet.  “Thanks,” you mutter, reaching out to find the ring.


                Instead of finding your ring, you find a gloved hand.  It closes around your hand and the voice says,” Allow me.”  You feel the ring slipping perfectly back in place and you try to pull back but your hand is still held in the other person’s.


                “Uh, thanks.  Could you let me go now?” you ask, tugging at your hand.


                The man’s hand tightens slightly.  “You… smell quite nice,” he says softly, finally releasing you.


                You blush furiously and pull your hand back to your side.  “Oh?  I can let you sniff me some more if you’d like,” you joke, not really expecting him to take it seriously.  You step forward until only your hands on his chest separate the two of you.


                You feel that he is wearing a suit of some sort and you can’t help but approve.  He also seems to be very tall.  You have to reach up for your hands to be at his chest level.  His heart rate remains steady.  You feel him tentatively slide his hands down to your waist where he lets them rest, barely touching you.  He makes no other movement, but you find yourself wondering if you can make him tick.


                You stand on your tiptoes and brush your lips against his jawbone.  You feel his hands twitch at the contact and you smile against his skin.  You bring your head down to rest where his neck and shoulder meet, making sure your lips and your nose run down his neck on the way.  His hands twitch again and you feel his heart rate pick up a bit.  You decide to keep going.


                This time, you bring him down to your level.  You reach up with one hand and cup the back of his head, pulling him down toward your face.  You press your forehead against his temple and slide your mouth up to his ear.  You gently nibble his earlobe and he takes a sharp breath in.  His hands tighten on your waist, trembling, and he buries his face in your neck.  It feels like his hair is longer in the front than it is in the back and his breath blows it against your neck and collarbone, tickling you.  His reaction is stronger than you’d expected and you’re not sure how to act.


                After a few moments, he decides for you: he pushes you away.  You’re not sure why, but you feel a little hurt by this, although soon you’re not thinking at all.  He easily finds your cheek and moves his hand down to hold your chin.  You notice he’s taken his glove off and he runs a warm thumb over your bottom lip.  You shiver with pleasure and then he crushes his lips against yours, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist.


                Your mouth opens in your shock and he slips his tongue inside, exploring every surface of your mouth.  Once you get over the initial shock, you melt into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck, and he backs you up against the wall.  You lean into him, pressing your hips against his.  You kiss until you’re out of air and have to stop to catch your breath.


                “Must.  You.  Press.  Buttons?” he growls, his voice thick and rough.  He is leaning over you, his hands pressed against the wall on either side of you.


                You reach out and brush your hand against his cheek.  He turns and kisses your fingertips.  You press your forehead against his and close your eyes.  “You love it,” you respond teasingly.


                You hear him chuckle and it seems like he’s about to say something, but the moment is ruined when I shout out,” THE SEVEN MINUTES IS UP!!!”


                You both let out a groan and he quickly kisses you one more time before I open up the door. “Yes, I do,” he responds to your earlier question.  You feel your cheeks heat up.


 I see him putting his glove back on and I raise my eyebrows.  I’ve never seen Claude take his gloves off.  Ever.  He holds the door open for you and you smile up at him, both of you squinting your eyes against the light.  Or maybe just you.  Claude always kind of looks like he’s squinting.  Either way, the rest of us can’t really do anything but stand there staring at you two in shock.


                Your eyes seem to adjust to the light because you look at Claude again and they widen.  “God, I didn’t even realize it was you.  You’re so handsome,” you breathe, then blush and cover your mouth, realizing we’re all standing there.


                Claude smiles softly down at you and I think I detect a hint of a blush on his cheeks.  “You are much different than I had first assumed.  Alas, I do not believe I properly introduced myself.  Claude Faustus at your service, my lady,” he says, bowing and looking up at you from behind his glasses.


                “I’m (y/n).  Pleasure to meet you,” you tell him, feeling embarrassed.


                Claude takes your hand and brings it to his mouth, kissing it.  “No, the pleasure is all mine,” he tells you, looking deep into your eyes.  “By the by, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes upon.”


                You turn bright red and he chuckles, brushing a finger against your cheek and then planting a kiss there.  I, being the hopeless romantic that I am, can’t help but say,” Aww…”  Grell ends up clinging to a very disgusted Sebastian and Ciel snickers at Alois who is freaking out.  He runs toward you and Claude, but I grab his collar and hold him back, ignoring his protests.  The Undertaker stands just behind me, chuckling.


                “Well, well, Turtle-chan.   You did a good job on this one,” he says, looking down at me through his long bangs.


                I smile up at him and lean my head back against his arm.  “I always do a good job,” I reply.


                You and Claude end up together in your own little world for the rest of the night and everyone leaves feeling satisfied, except Alois, but he ends up too drunk to really know what’s going on anymore.  Overall, I did an awesome job once again!




Sebastian:


                I finally get tired of trying to find the Undertaker.  He’s probably got at least a hundred coffins hidden around the house by now anyway, so I decide to go harass some of my other guests.  You’re walking around the room helping pass out drinks.  I pull you to the side and say,” Hey, you’re supposed to be here having fun, not working!”


                “I don’t know what else to do!  I have to keep myself busy or I’ll get bored,” you say, starting to move on.


                I walk with you, an idea having come to me.  “Hey, (y/n), I’m going to start a game.  You have to play, okay?” I tell you.


                You sigh.  “Please tell me it’s not one of those matchmaking games you’re so fond of.  I told you already that I’m perfectly content on my own,” you respond.


                “No, it’s not a matchmaking game.  It’s more of a get-to-know-you game,” I tell you.  It’s not really a lie…


                “Fine.  I’ll play if it’ll make you happy,” you say unhappily.


                “Yay!  I need you to give me something of yours before we play then.  I promise you’ll get it back,” I tell you.


                You set down the tray of drinks on a table and unclasp the ruby choker from your neck and hand it to me.  “Here.  Just make sure I get it back,” you say, taking the tray up again.


                “Don’t worry!  You will!” I chirp, running off to get everything together.


                I go and collect items from all of the other girls and toss them into a pillowcase.  After that, I send all of the girls off into closets or small rooms.


                With the girls safely stowed away, I collect all of the guys and shout out,” SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN, EVERYBODY!!!  PICK AN ITEM AND I’LL TAKE YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO!!!!”


                There is a collective groaning from the men, except for Alois who seems a little too excited and the Undertaker who is chuckling crazily as usual.  Wonder where he popped up from?  Grell keeps whining about someone trying to steal his Sebas-chan from him and I restrain myself from slapping him.


                Once everyone gets their items, I go around and lead them to the right girls.  I purposely save your item for last, curious about who you got.  By the time I’m down to the last man, I’m bursting with excitement.  He’s very tall and impeccably dressed in a formal black suit.  His long-ish black hair is a little messy, but in the way that makes it look incredibly sexy.  He has kind of redish-brown eyes and fair skin.  As he hears me enter the room he turns around, bowing.


                “Hello, young mistress.  I do believe I need to return this lovely necklace to its owner.  If you would be so kind as to show me the way, I would be much obliged,” he says in his deep voice.


                “Sure, Sebastian.  She’s not in the closet yet, but I’ll bring her to you if you don’t mind waiting there for a bit,” I tell him, leading him toward and empty closet.


                After he’s inside, I go up and get you, bringing you with me on the excuse of needing your help to carry some supplies from the closet.  Once we get there, I shove you inside and close the door.


                “SEVEN MINUTES!!!” I shout.  “SEBASTIAN, DON’T LET HER ESCAPE UNTIL TIME’S UP!!!”


                You stand there in the small dark space feeling disoriented.  “What’s going on?” you ask, assuming there’s someone else in the closet with you.


                “I believe the young mistress wishes for us to play Seven Minutes in Heaven,” a deep voice responds, chuckling slightly.


                You turn toward the noise but you can’t see anything.  “Oh, great,” you mutter.  “I’m sorry she pulled you into this, sir.  Turtle-chan doesn’t know when to stop sometimes…”


                “It is perfectly alright, miss.  I find the change of pace quite invigorating,” the voice says again.  “Oh, and I do believe I am in possession of something of yours.”


                “Is it my necklace?” you ask, hoping I haven’t lost it.


                “I believe so,” the man says.


                “Great!  Thank you for returning it,” you tell him.  You reach out into the dark to find the choker, but you feel a large pair of gloved hands turn you around.


                “Please, allow me.  I insist,” the man’s voice says.


                “Oh, alright then,” you respond, feeling the cool metal against your neck again and slender fingers expertly closing the clasp.  You also feel a pair of warm, soft lips against the back of your neck and you turn around quickly.


                “My apologies, miss.  I do believe I forgot myself for a moment.  I should have introduced myself first.  I am Sebastian Michaelis, butler of the Phantomhive household,” he says politely, taking your hand and kissing it.


                “I-I’m (y/n),” you respond, blushing.


                “Ah, a lovely name.  Pardon my saying so, but you smell wonderful, (y/n),” Sebastian tells you.


                Before you get the chance to respond, his lips are pressed against yours, kissing you gently.  You’re startled, but you quickly relax into the kiss, pressing your hands against his chest.  He nibbles at your bottom lip and you smile against his mouth.  He kisses you harder, pressing his tongue against your closed lips.  You pull away, embarrassed.


                “Feeling a touch bashful, are we?” he inquires playfully.


                You laugh nervously, unable to think of an answer.  It turns out that you don’t have to because he’s not done talking.  “Well, I don’t have time to be gentle,” he tells you in a frightening voice.


                Your eyes widen and you start to push him away, but he’s much stronger than you and he crushes you against him, wrapping his long arms around your body.  He gives you several quick, hard kisses and you can’t breathe.  You have to open your mouth for air and he takes his chance, kissing you deeply and passionately.  At that point, your mind is so cloudy you can’t do anything but melt into him and kiss back.


                “TIME’S UP, GUYS!!!” I yell from outside the door and he pulls away reluctantly.


                “Well, it would seem that it is time for us to return to Hell, miss,” Sebastian jokes.


                “It was a pleasure to meet you,” you tell him lamely, wanting to keep him there with you for as long as possible.


                I open the door and you finally see his face in the light.  His red-brown eyes are smiling and he gives you one of his trademark smirks.  “The pleasure was all mine,” he responds suggestively.  He takes your hand and kisses it in front of everyone, keeping eye contact with you the whole time which causes you to blush.


                “Woah, (y/n).  What did you guys do in there?” I ask, surprised at seeing Sebastian being anything but the stoic but polite butler of the Phantomhive household.


                You look over at me with shining eyes and say,” It’s a sec-ret!”  At the same time, Sebastian comes to stand behind you and smirks, putting a finger to his lips in a shushing gesture.


                I just stand with my mouth hanging open, probably catching flies.  The Undertaker is laughing hysterically and I hear a thump as he hits the ground, doubled over with giggles.  Grell is freaking out, screaming about losing his Sebas-chan and William T. Spears trips him with his scythe and drags him out of the room.  Alois is jumping up and down, asking if it can be his turn next and Claude stands beside him as emotionless as always, but he does seem to be a little disgusted.  He pushes his glasses up higher on his nose.  Ciel turns red and starts shouting at Sebastian.


                “What the Hell do you think you’re doing, Sebastian?” he demands.


                “Oh, could the young master be jealous?” Sebastian fires back.


                Ciel looks embarrassed and says,” Oh, do whatever you want.”  He stomps off to go pout in the emo corner and Lizzie runs after him to comfort him.


                “Wow.  You two have caused quite a scene,” I comment, still struggling to pick my jaw up off of the floor.


                “Perhaps,” Sebastian responds.  I see a glint in his eye and he looks pleased with himself.  “Is there any chance that there is somewhere quiet (y/n) and I may go to… chat?”


                You and I both turn red and I nod.  “Here, follow me,” I say a little uncomfortably.


                Sebastian picks you up bridal style and smirks down at you.  I see you smile a little and rest your head against his shoulder.  This is just too weird…


                I lead you to an empty guest bedroom and try to get the heck out of dodge.  After I close the door, he lays you down on the bed and gazes down at you.  You reach up and grab his black tie, pulling him down closer to you.


                “Kiss me,” you whisper, gazing deep into his redish eyes.


                He gives you a true smile.  “Yes, my lady,” he says in a rough voice.


                I don’t know what happened the rest of the night, and I don’t want to know, quite frankly.  I guess you can leave it up to your imagination.  I’m starting to regret my matchmaking games after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment